The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A DC Metro Area House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent… Home Buyers are our Favorite!
As you know, buying a DC Metro Area property can be a big investment. There are so many steps involved and this is a HUGE purchase, if you want to buy a house, team up with the best!
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Most home buyers pull up Zillow or Realtor.com probably as a daily habits and we are sure you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching. Sometimes the listings on these sites are inaccurate, or by the time you inquire about it, they are already under contract! Do not miss out on DC Metro Area homes because of this!
Our home buyers know we are different… but why?
We care about all the little details! Such as:
– What type of back yard or outdoor space do you want?
– Are near by shops important to you?
– Do you need to be near a metro?
– Where are you commuting too?
– Do you like to entertain and have visitors often?
– Is there a four-legged family member joining you 🙂 ?
We like to work back wards based on your wish list so that you only take a look a homes that seriously match your wants and needs, instead of sending you a mass list like most Realtors do.
Lets get you prepared to buy a house the right way!
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right DC Metro Area real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one? Ready to buy a house?
88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in the DC Metro Area are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in the DC Metro Area could cause home buyers to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Buy a house and overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right DC Metro Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches for Home Buyers
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Krown Homes can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Buy a House With Krown Homes!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at 571-393-1839 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next DC Metro Area property.